Friday, August 8, 2014

I would like to follow the route that was described in the  movie "eat, pray, love" where a woman searches herself on a trip across Italy, India and Indonesia. She was a very successful woman but she felt unmotivated and she left behind everything for recovering herself in a wonderful trip where she tried to learn to eat, to pray and then, to learn to love. Well, she learned to eat again in Italy, to pray in a monastery in India and to love in Bali, Indonesia.
I love travelling for holidays but I don't have the means for that. And now, I could not go away to live from my family and friends because I think that I would miss them so much. But who knows, maybe I am stronger than I think to go away and I would have funny and enriching experience.

In the future, when I work I would like to travel with my sun-eyed, my daughter, around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment