Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Concert ever

This time, I talk about the last concert that I attended. It was Kevin Johansen with Linniers and The Nada. It was august 13 a Wednesday. It was a very interesting and novel staging that I will explaing below.

In a trip in my holidays, someone recommended me Kevin as a nice music that I should listen during my travels the one place and another place. So, I listened to his disc called “Sur o no sur” and I loved it. Is the kind of music that makes me feel relaxed, entertained and listened to the lyrics because, it is very funny.
The style is a kind of fusion music with rhythms latin, since altiplanic, cumbia, blues, jazz, funk, tango, milonga rhythms, a fusion very contemporary in a perfect mixture.

Well, Kevin is argentin but he lived a lot of time in USA, “The Nada” is the name of his band and “Liniers” is an artist specialized in carttons. Liniers makes a cartoon for each song, according to lyric, and then he gives to public the cartton. They together offers a very nice show, with a style of coffee concert. Is realy nice I recommend.
The atmosphere of concert is very family, in some song the people can dance and take the stage with Kevin and dance with his.

I remember that the guy sitting next to me marriage requested to his girlfriend! And he up to the stage and sang “Anoche soñé contigo” with Kevin. Too romantic!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin Johansen is great! I tried to attend to his concert, but I can't. Nice story about the proposal, very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much "anoche soñe contigo" is a great song... and i love liniers :)

    ReplyDelete