Saturday, July 14, 2012

My blog experience


In my opinion the bog experience has been funny. I’ve never had a blog before and in this course I create my first blog. The blog experience allows me to write anything that I think about a particular topic. Sometimes was difficult express sentences in the correct order or find any correct words. In my case, after blog experience, it is still difficult to me express me. The grammar always has been a problem to me. Maybe, we could remember more this subject.
The disadvantage of blogs is that we don’t know immediately our mistakes and after we forget the exercise. This is a disadvantage because the correction system is inefficient, is wasted much time between writing the blog and the correction and finally it lost its meaning
The advantage could be that the write a blog is funny and to allow us pass a relax time and it was an opportunity of to work and effort to improve my English writing.
For another hand, I think that in the English course, we could have video conferences with others students that they lives in a country of talking English. It could be to help us very much.

1 comment:

  1. i also find sometimes difficult to express my thoughts with words :)

    ReplyDelete