Monday, July 2, 2012

A free topic

" Dreams, what do you dream about?"

I really think that the dreams is a interesting topic because for me they bring a key from our insentient. For me, the dreams are a mysterious that the science hasn't solved as a many others. I think that in the life there is many mysterious that the science hasn't solved and we must coexist with they... So, I will come back to the dreams topic. In the last time (time of stress) In the last time I have had anxiety dreams every nights like a boom of  dreams I think that I haven't really reposed. My mind kept on function 24 hours!

I always have remember my dreams and I try to understand them. Some people believe in the implicit message that carry on the dreams. I don´t really know if I have waste my time in things like this, waste time of searching for one meaning,
  sometimes it seems...  Well, I digress, tell me what do you think of your dreams? Do you think that they can be help us to have greater understanding? what do you dream about? or very stupid what I'm saying?


1 comment:

  1. i don't think that what you said is stupid. xD
    In my case i never remember my dreams; the ones i can remember when i wake up from my sleep are the bad ones, for example i always end up murderer in them.

    ReplyDelete