Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Post 8: Facebook

Hi, I will talk about the use of Facebook. I am a moderate user of Facebook. I really use Facebook to contact my friends, organize events and as a platform for my odd jobs. Sometimes my friends upload pictures with me and so I appear in these.

Well I prefer not use so much the Facebook because I don't like lose my privacy.
The bright side is, you can use a Facebook as a tool for contact friends, service, finds jobs, etc. The downside is you can lose your privacy, many company can follow you and to see all your content or you stay exposed to psychopath this is a complicated issue when the psychos follow to children!.

For another hand, now Facebook have a face detection, It can tag you of your pics, this is a little perturbing…
Other thing that perturbing me is the selfies!!! God, very vain people the fills my news of Facebook with their selfies!! Is horrible: selfies in the bathroom, selfies in the breakfast, food selfies!! Lots of crazy people! I like the pictures but other kinds of pictures. I dont like the selfies, is fool.
Another thing that I hate is the system of Facebook of put autoplay to the videos. Many people put videos about wars and thath is horrible. That system is very invasive, thaks god that I can block it.

Well, anyway I prefer to meet with my friends that stay front a pc using Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment