Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Post 5: Future job

Today i will talk about my future job. Well when I decided to study agricultural engineering I thought that I wanted something related to ecological management so I thought in natural resources or agricultural engineering. Then I got into Agriculture engineering and when I begin the career I believed that a wanted to job in the future in a laboratory. But then, I worked in, as volunteer, in a laboratory of INIA and I hated to work indoor. It was horrible!
So I decided searching for a new direction and I searched incessantly my vocation. It was very difficult because in some areas of agriculture exist the corporate thinking where the production is intensive and the mentality is to get a lot of yields thus to get a lot of money. But, I have a sense of welfare and I in every moment think contribute to society, to help to smallholders, to work with low resources and to do with that something incredible. So, my intention in my future job is to can to help to the smallholders or to teach environmental awareness in schools or municipal workshops or to have my own business that promotes self-cultivation in the city.

I know that maybe I will not win a great salary but I would be happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your point of view, to work with small crops rather than with the big ones, who only care about money! we all have to make an effort to improve what we have

    ReplyDelete