Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My favorite picture


Yes, actually I have many pictures but the one I like is this. In this picture I am with my eternal love and I really like because it reflects who we really are when we are together: a young couple, happy, caring and love. The truth is I do not remember who took this photograph, there were many people. As I recall, we were celebrating the birthday of a friend. This friend is very important in our love and thanks to him we met. It was an accident, he was our mutual friend, his name is Eduardo. Eduardo repeatedly invited me to meet his friends, I refused. Until one day I agreed and I would imagine, I met this wonderful man who makes me happy every day and will be the future father of my baby.
I hope you liked the story of this photograph, there is not much of art, or landscape, simply has a high emotional value.

No comments:

Post a Comment