Wednesday, April 18, 2012


 I was born at Santiago on 11th July of 1989. I studied  at Carmela Carvajal de Prat lyceum, this is local hight school and is one the best in academic throughput on Chile.


My family consist of my parents, and my brother. Ourselves very close and to the rest of family too (uncles or cousins), we have a very good relationship. We always togheter.


At my 22 years old, the life impress me, I'm pregnant and i know that all the things are gonna change.  I have 4 months of pregnancy and I'm so very happy and  with the new, and my family and boyfriend too. The first 3 moths were very dificult. I was very sick in my holydays and then I fell hospitalized. But now i'm fine and happy, thanks God.


I have a lot of hobbies and interest. I love do mountaineering and travel in my time off. Actually I have to stop because I have to be carefull with my pregnant so I'm just doing a pilates for pregnancy. 
For this year I just hope get good marks and my baby is born healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! you're very brave :D, I'm sure that you will be allright and everybody is gonna be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hi, I went to CCP too, I finished on 2010 :D, I think is good when you find somebody that went in the same school that you XD. I will congratulate you on your pregnancy, apparently is good news! :). Finally I want to tell you that I'd love to do mountaineering someday, is one of my dreams and it sounds challenging, I like that! :P

    ReplyDelete